The Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible Award
Fantastic news: our third Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible Award
We've received our third Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible Award and have been awarded an outstanding 9.12/10.
- 'Wrinkles less noticeable, skin more nourished'
- 'Seemed to replace plumpness skin loses over time, making it look younger'
- 'The inclusion of lavender makes it relaxing to wear while going to sleep and I've noticed a reduction in fine line'
- 'I've had several people ask if I have been on holiday because of the healthy look to my skin'
- 'Surprised how well this sinks in, and after a few days I received comments on how well I was looking'
- 'My beauty therapist commented on how well-hydrated my skin is'
- 'Skin glowing, but less redness'
- 'Loved this and it lasts for AGES'
About the authors Josephine Fairley and Sarah Stacey:
Josephine Fairley is a Contributing Editor to the Mail on Sunday's YOU magazine, writing on beauty and organic living. She contributes to a very wide range of publications including Phychologies, Green Magazine, Waitrose Kitchen and Healthy. Jo is also founding partner of Green & Black's Organic Chocolate.
Sarah Stacey is an award-winning beauty and health writer, and currently Health Editor of The Mail on Sunday YOU magazine. She has written for many leading newspapers and magazines in the UK and abroad.
For further information please visit www.beautybible.com