The ultimate natural Beauty Bible Award
We're thrilled to announce Nourishing Night Treatment facial oil has won a coveted ultimate natural Beauty Bible Award scoring an outstanding 9.12/10
The Ultimate Natural Beauty Bible - products that really work - naturally
- 'My skin had a plumpness I've never experienced before, with a lovely, dewy appearance'
- 'Face smoother and wrinkles on forehead less visible'
- 'I now have the soft peachy skin of a newborn's bottom'
- 'Soothing fragrance: I felt I slept better after applying it'
- 'My boyfriend said it makes my skin look "glowy"'
- 'Loved this: easy to apply; sinks into my oily/combination skin really fast'
- 'Seems to last about nine months, so very good value for money'
- 'A lovely foot treat, too, if you have a willing slave (sorry partner) to rub it in'
About the authors Josephine Fairley and Sarah Stacey:
Josephine Fairley is a Contributing Editor to the Mail on Sunday's YOU magazine, writing on beauty and organic living. She contributes to a very wide range of publications including Phychologies, Green Magazine, Waitrose Kitchen and Healthy. Jo is also founding partner of Green & Black's Organic Chocolate.
Sarah Stacey is an award-winning beauty and health writer, and currently Health Editor of The Mail on Sunday YOU magazine. She has written for many leading newspapers and magazines in the UK and abroad.
For further information please visit www.beautybible.com